Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Spin???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

i should be good for sunday too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

goodlad wrote: »
    i should be good for sunday too

You should be putting another coat of wax on the bike not having fun on it!

Stick a for sale sign on it when you go :-)

Ah sure I gave up washing it yonks ago.
    It's in for an all year biker clean on the 31st.

Ya can sit on the back of the bike for Sunday if ya want since your sv is off the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭dorannoel

Ah sure I gave up washing it yonks ago.
    It's in for an all year biker clean on the 31st.

Ya can sit on the back of the bike for Sunday if ya want since your sv is off the road.

Where about are you getting the all year bike clean done???

zubair wrote: »
    You should be putting another coat of wax on the bike not having fun on it!

Stick a for sale sign on it when you go :-)

Haven't been a pillion since Mick took me for a spin on my bike when doing the IBT

:eek:

• Advertisement

dorannoel wrote: »
    Where about are you getting the all year bike clean done???

They are doing a day session in Dublin on the 31st.
    Pretty sure its booked up but give them a shout in case a spot opens up

Haven't been a pillion since Mick took me for a spin on my bike when doing the IBT

:eek:

Sure it will be grand! I drive like a granny anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭kodak

Looking good for me tomorrow :)

What's the plan tomorrow lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭kodak

What's the plan tomorrow lads?

Your inbox is full...

I'll be in kilcock for 11, heading to trim to meet up with a few , if you want to meet up... Let me know

• Advertisement

kodak wrote: »
    Your inbox is full...

I'll be in kilcock for 11, heading to trim to meet up with a few , if you want to meet up... Let me know

I will see you in Kilcock at 11 then head to Trim with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Plopli

kodak wrote: »
    Your inbox is full...

I will see you in Kilcock at 11 then head to Trim with you.

Where do you meet in Kilcock ?

The Esso garage

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Bulin

They are doing a day session in Dublin on the 31st.
    Pretty sure its booked up but give them a shout in case a spot opens up

booked sorry getting geared up to join you guys and i hoping to see look behindyea soon to got a bike on the road a gs 500 3 weeks on the road and a guy ran me over, fck man been a biker if u got ur safty gear is costly for car drivers lol. any ways an sv 650 any u guys have one? reason why is when i do get geared up i dont wana be left behind lol

I'm on an sv650 and go on the Sunday spin regularly... I'm always left behind :-(

Ah no, I do tend to ride at the back but the group will wait for you, whatever speed you're doing.

I'm on an sv650 and go on the Sunday spin regularly... I'm always left behind :-(

Ah no, I do tend to ride at the back but the group will wait for you, whatever speed you're doing.

nice got a gs 500 atm all i need to do is move insurance lol
    looking to get out more myself just want everything right bike insurance and gear, just tested my sv 650 and i found i am a lil scared of it lol so need to get used to it before i go

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

Good Spin yesterday and a nice feed as usual. Roads were quite dirty so the bike needs a wash now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Alot of lads ask all these questions about the Sunday spins, Where do you go, how fast do you ride, will I get left behind etc etc.
    Why not go on one and make you own mind up and see what you are missing.....you never know unless you go

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

+1 to that, I went on part of one there a while back after I got the new bike - didn't stick around for most of it but learned a good bit and a sound group of lads. I'm still like a pensioner on my yoke and wasn't left behind at all.

Dont have to go on the regular Sunday Spin, organise your own with a few heads from your area. Wont be long now till the beautiful autumn weather is here......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Dont have to go on the regular Sunday Spin, organise your own with a few heads from your area. Wont be long now till the beautiful autumn weather is here......

You in the southern hemisphere?

I said it wont be long.......didnt I.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

Do you still have the same rules for these spins?

Do you still asses the riders who join you to decided if they will fit in?

Just wondering, like.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

P.C. You've been warned about this before. You are the Only one with these opinions. Drop it. Next time is a Ban

Mod Note: Infraction for Personal Abuse. You know the rules keep it civil.

In all seriousness lads ( and lassies) there are no "rules" to the Sunday spin as such.

It's just a couple of people who have a common interest ( motorbikes ) out for a get together , a couple of miles and some banter.

You wanna go fast, go fast! You wanna go slow, go slow. No one gets left behind. Our regular lads keep an eye on the group and usually one hangs at the back to ensure no one gets lost.

Even typing that makes it sound way more formal and organised then it actually is.
    We meet up, we eat, we laugh, we ride and we go home.

Only you will know if you like the spins or the banter.

hey guys i am sorry but any teck guys on

Bulin wrote: »
    hey guys i am sorry but any teck guys on

Sunday spin tech?

leppla wrote: »
    Sunday spin tech?

just need help with a bike do not worry just realised where to make a new treath to ask. as my bike wont start, Sorry saying it in this chat needed to get attention of people as know all bikers know how to strip bikes but me

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

It might help if you gave some detailed information - start a new thread and I'm sure someone will help you.

Advertisement