Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Spin???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

Thinking of going a spin tomorrow. Leaving from Bray if anyone else is around?

no idea what we're doing yet but we'll probably be in the naas/kilcock area If that suits.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭nemoisback66

I'm gonna meet up with a guy in Bray in the morning and make my way out to Laragh for a coffee. So if you lot are out that way I could maybe meet you then at some stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Lovely morning guys, if on the fence about going out just do it. Rare to have fresh mornings like this....wrap up and stay safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

The other half is our for the day so im deffo home. Will head out for a spin this evening though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

Well, I am going to take leppla's advice, and go for a spin.

It is a winning formula after all.

:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Too lazy to get up earlier to meet folks, but went for a schpin anyway in the afternoon, out around blessington lake through lacken, which is a lot hairer and gravel-ier than I remember. Cracking day for it.

jQgPxOq.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

10 hrs out on the bike yesterday. . . I think summer is coming. We found some great roads yesterday that we will ride again Im sure. Its great that we dont have to stop for smoking breaks anymore as everyone, however we do have to stop for vaping breaks for a certain individual who it turns out isnt gay after all!!! He is married to a real woman LOL

The highlight for me was the MILF in the cafe! I think the highlight for Wonda was the 60 spandex cyclists who stormed the cafe with a foot of wavin pipe tucked down their jocks!

Disclaimer: Nobody parked on double yellows, footpaths or disabled bays.

We certainly have a knack for having eventful apina nearly every time we are out.....high light for me was the spin the low light was being verbally assaulted by that old dude that was locked at 11 in the morning telling me about football results that happened 2 weeks ago!!!!

Milf was a cracker.....dressed like that no WONDA she was feeding 6 kids!

Also I dont mind smoke breaks coz you have a laugh and the craic when stopped to be honest.

Now to play the "WHO LIVES IN A HELMET LIKE THIS"......

[URL="[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2dje7mh.jpg[/IMG]"]2dje7mh.jpg[/URL]

Helmet Heaven if you ask me......

[URL="[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mza4x2.jpg[/IMG]"]2mza4x2.jpg[/URL]

[URL="[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/334uuiv.jpg[/IMG]"]334uuiv.jpg[/URL]

Mr Sheen! wrote: »
    Its great that we dont have to stop for smoking breaks anymore as everyone, however we do have to stop for vaping breaks for a certain individual who it turns out isnt gay after all!!! He is married to a real woman LOL

56851516.jpg

Think we skipped spring and went straight to summer. I've heard bikes passing the house all day. Looks like Sundays gonna be another good day, have to go for a spin tomo!

• Advertisement

Will let you know later whats the score Jamie, Was out for ages today with noelious all over Louth, Meath and Midlands.......PR4s did not know what was going on.

Away with the family the weekend so won't be out tomorow . I did however take the bike away for the weekend 2 up. Came over the gap today and it was lovely.
    Stopped in Hollywood for a 99!!

Whoever is out tomorrow have a blast I know I will on the way home!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

^^^^
    The saddle is gift, and now I want a 99!

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭The_Chap

Who's out today?

I'm meeting dorannoel at the garage in kilcock @12 if you want to join us. am sure we can find another meeting point if you want, don't have a route planned.

Stay safe lads, speed goes up with warm weather. Take it handy and enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭The_Chap

zubair wrote: »
    I'm meeting dorannoel at the garage in kilcock @12 if you want to join us. am sure we can find another meeting point if you want, don't have a route planned.

Just digging bike out now, let me know where you'll be around 1 and I'll catch you up

The_Chap wrote: »
    Just digging bike out now, let me know where you'll be around 1 and I'll catch you up

Awesome, sent you a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

Great spin today.

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Plopli

The full weekend was beautiful.
    Covered ~1000 km and got 10 of the 24 2015 Irish photo rally point over the 2 days.

Best weekend I had in a long time.

• Advertisement

Plopli wrote: »
    The full weekend was beautiful.
    Covered ~1000 km and got 10 of the 24 2015 Irish photo rally point over the 2 days.

Best weekend I had in a long time.

Pictures or it didn't happen !!

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Plopli

Mr Sheen! wrote: »
    Pictures or it didn't happen !!

Here you go ...

Plopli wrote: »
    Here you go ...

Cheers. They look fantastic, been meaning to start this myself. It may have to wait until next year.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Lads, now that summer is around the corner, should we think about organising another big meetup at some stage?

Zascar wrote: »
    Lads, now that summer is around the corner, should we think about organising another big meetup at some stage?

I aint doing marshal again.......thats for sure!

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

This time we should have namebadges

This time we should have namebadges

Yeah over our number plates so we know who to Ram overtake safely.....

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Yeah over our number plates so we know who to Ram overtake safely.....
    You'd be grand wonda, just get one that says leppla and no-one will touch you :)
    After all, he doesn't exist anymore..........or does he?

You'd be grand wonda, just get one that says leppla and no-one will touch you :)
    After all, he doesn't exist anymore..........or does he?

Have no idea.......AFAIK he owed a few people money for blood diamonds so had to go into hiding.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Zascar wrote: »

I'd be on for it. If it's dry

Advertisement