Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Spin???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

gerrowadat wrote: »
    Myself and paulw went for a 60-year-old-dentist's spin after luncheon. I think I spotted your SV zubair, around 4 at toghers?

Next week lads its a date spin.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Next week lads its a date spin.

I'll make a special effort for next week, and the ice-creams are on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

I'm hoping to have a bike for next weekend so may be out

Paulw wrote: »

Ohhhh we never forget either. I fancy and double 99 with strawberry syrup ;)

Ohhhh we never forget either. I fancy and double 99 with strawberry syrup ;)

Drop it, and you're not getting another though. :D

You'll have to be gentle with me, I'm only a learner, especially if I'm a little slow on the twisty parts. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭blade1

You'll have to be gentle with me, I'm only a learner, especially if I'm a little slow on the twisty parts. :rolleyes:

Don't worry, Wonda is an expert and will have you eating a 99 properly in no time!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

Myself and paulw went for a 60-year-old-dentist's spin after luncheon. I think I spotted your SV zubair, around 4 at toghers?

Ye that was me, I thought it might have been you but wasn't sure so kept going, half considered stopping into toughers to see.

blade1 wrote: »
    Don't worry, Wonda is an expert and will have you eating a 99 properly in no time!:pac:

Absolutely, key is to circle the base with your tongue licking slowly working up while gaining aggression. With the odd long tantalisingly suck on the chocolate flake.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭prunudo

Absolutely, key is to circle the base with your tongue licking slowly working up while gaining aggression. With the odd long tantalisingly suck on the chocolate flake.

Jesus, that post is bordering on nsfw!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,017 ✭✭✭Wossack

Might make it thi..

:eek:

..oh eh I think Im busy that weekend actually

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

Definitely doesn't sound like any Sunday spin I've been on! :eek:

admiral_ackbar_says_its_a_trap-590x280.jpg

HOW ELSE DO YOU EAT AN ICE CREAM!!!!

LMAO

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

HOW ELSE DO YOU EAT AN ICE CREAM!!!!

LMAO

Banana split if you're that way inclined...

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Plopli

If ice-creams are guaranteed, I may be very tempted to join.
    Where do you meet in Kilcock ?

I'm living there myself so at least I should be able to find the starting point and maybe follow to the ice-cream stop if you do not go too fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Any chance we can try to get a load of folks out this or some close weekend? Running out of weather and a big ol' rideout to put some faces to some of the heads would be savage.

Any chance we can try to get a load of folks out this or some close weekend?

Well you can all feck off if you think I'm buying ice-cream for everyone on a group bike rideout. :D I'm still paying for the bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭honda boi

Nothing but a free ice cream to get lads out!!! :D

Well you can all feck off if you think I'm buying ice-cream for everyone on a group bike rideout. :D I'm still paying for the bike.

Well all I heard was that you were buying ME and ICE CREAM.....would I be right in saying that Ted!!!!

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

Would love to head out lads at some stage if you'll have me! Been meaning to for a while now but nerves have got the better of me I'm honest

Ayrtonf7 wrote: »
    Would love to head out lads at some stage if you'll have me! Been meaning to for a while now but nerves have got the better of me I'm honest

I've never been before, and am on a learner permit, so if I can do it, you can too. :D Would be nice to meet a few more boards heads. So far, I've never been on a group ride, so it'll be a fun challenge to keep up with the seasoned bikers here.

No bike envy allowed though. :D

Go for a spin, stop for an ice-cream, have a chat and then a bit more biking.

• Advertisement

Well all I heard was that you were buying ME and ICE CREAM.....would I be right in saying that Ted!!!!

I guess I can't get out of that, at this stage. I think my bike repayments will allow me to buy you one.

Double post

In fairness its not a ride out its only 2-3 lads going for a spin and a bit of banter. No egos and nothing to prove so its all good, deffo try to get out Sunday. If not for the whole spin we can custom the spin to ride past your local garage and tag along on roads you know well.

Was all over Summer hill and trim today up through delvin and right into kells on the fast long sweeping bends up into the n52 and around down through Drogheda. Good long spin great day only 2 of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

...did someone say ice cream? I'm in!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭blade1

zubair wrote: »
    ...did someone say ice cream? I'm in!

I personally think we should draw a discreet veil over the ice cream comments!:pac:

blade1 wrote: »
    I personally think we should draw a discreet veil over the ice cream comments!:pac:

In fairness Zubair needs all the Ice Creams he can get....cant walk 6ft from a shop without dropping it ffs!

The pain of him having to buy another one must of went deep!!!!

:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

I maybe down in Rosscommon this weekend but my mind is made up now! Some Sunday soon Ill have to show my mug!

I maybe down in Rosscommon this weekend but my mind is made up now! Some Sunday soon Ill have to show my mug!

Koola boola, I think there are a few (4-5) out this weekend so should be fun.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

In fairness Zubair needs all the Ice Creams he can get....cant walk 6ft from a shop without dropping it ffs!

The pain of him having to buy another one must of went deep!!!!

:pac::pac:

We should just club together and get him 3 or 4 practice ones. He'll get it eventually.

• Advertisement

It's just like dropping your bike. You only do it once or twice, and after that you learn how to keep it upright. :D The first time is annoying, the 2nd time, you give yourself a right kick and don't do it again.

Advertisement