Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Spin???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

Spotted it up on DoneDeal

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/motorbikes/3972145

Lovely bike best of luck with the sale mate:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭LookBehindYou

nerrad1983 wrote: »
    Spotted it up on DoneDeal

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/motorbikes/3972145

Lovely bike best of luck with the sale mate:D

You dont miss much Darren. Eagle eyes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

As I mentioned to Wonda earlier. I took a wrong turn at nass and ended up on the N7 all the way back to Inchicore:P Didn't get home till 9. I'm knackered. Great roads out your way Darren.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

What a fookin day yesterday...all in all I/we (leppla) done over 200Klms, it had everything...rain, breakdowns, tankslappers (dont ask) navigation errors the lot.

The route we done was Navan>Kilcock>Clane>Naas>Blessington>Hollywood>Foggy and wet Gap to Laragh>Roundwood>coast road to Arklow>Back Rathnew>Woodenbridge>Castledermot>Kilcullen>Naas>Clane>Dunsany Backroads>Navan.

And I am knackered, had a scare on the way home in the pitch black hit a dog/cat/small person and got the fright of my life. Did not know a thing about it until I was wobbling like a ****in eejit and begging the higher powers to keep it up right. Belly pan is split in two but all else is good. Not alot you can do about it TBH, was not going fast had high beams on and spots but still seen nothing.

Ahh well till next time, good spin lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    What a fookin day yesterday...all in all I/we (leppla) done over 200Klms, it had everything...rain, breakdowns, tankslappers (dont ask) navigation errors the lot.

The route we done was Navan>Kilcock>Clane>Naas>Blessington>Hollywood>Foggy and wet Gap to Laragh>Roundwood>coast road to Arklow>Back Rathnew>Woodenbridge>Castledermot>Kilcullen>Naas>Clane>Dunsany Backroads>Navan.

And I am knackered, had a scare on the way home in the pitch black hit a dog/cat/small person and got the fright of my life. Did not know a thing about it until I was wobbling like a ****in eejit and begging the higher powers to keep it up right. Belly pan is split in two but all else is good. Not alot you can do about it TBH, was not going fast had high beams on and spots but still seen nothing.

Great day to be honest. Started off in the pissin rain but dried out throughout the day so as the day went on the tyres just got stickier:D:D We took a nice pace for some of the day and also got some well paced twistys in. Myself and Wonda-boy even did some dark twistys.
    Good to get out and see all of you again and meet Mr T for the first time. And its never a bad thing to get more miles and new roads under my belt.

• Advertisement

Sounds like you had a lucky escape mate and us only talking about it earlier on with mick

Glad yas all had a good day down my way :D

See yas all next Sunday hopefully :cool:

It was pure luck Darren, no skill involved, I owe the big man upstairs a subway I tells ya. Gas how you can be out riding in the toughest conditions and roads you dont know for 5 or 6 hrs and then WHAMMO 5 mins from your front door this **** happens. Still bike is fine (well I hope it is) deffo need to get the tyres sorted the back is very bad and was not comfortable in the wet yesterday TBH.

But it was a great spin and good roads, would have loved to carry on down to courtown and up the far side.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

What sort of shillings you letting it off for ?

I have it linked in my sig.
    I have it up for 2800 which i think is a good price.

Sound like a cracking day. Twas some distance you all went :)

It was pure luck Darren, no skill involved, I owe the big man upstairs a subway I tells ya. Gas how you can be out riding in the toughest conditions and roads you dont know for 5 or 6 hrs and then WHAMMO 5 mins from your front door this **** happens. Still bike is fine (well I hope it is) deffo need to get the tyres sorted the back is very bad and was not comfortable in the wet yesterday TBH.

But it was a great spin and good roads, would have loved to carry on down to courtown and up the far side.

Yous may all come back down my way again soon and we'l head out that way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

Really sorry I missed the last spin lads, glad everyone got home safe and sounds like another cracking Sunday out!!

Glad your ok Wonda!!

Goodlad - cant believe it dude gutted for you, can you not sell the missus or one of the kids instead? :p

• Advertisement

You out and about on Sunday Blu3?

You out and about on Sunday Blu3?

Hopefully will let you know later on today.

Permission slip signed and stamped! :D

Well had to sacrifice the spin this week for a full service on leppla beast and overhaul of the front and back brakes....big thanx to lookbehindyou for the use of his tools and experience and the food.

Still had the craic in the garden and was nice to meet up with a few off here again.

Well had to sacrifice the spin this week for a full service on leppla beast and overhaul of the front and back brakes....big thanx to lookbehindyou for the use of his tools and experience and the food.

Still had the craic in the garden and was nice to meet up with a few off here again.

Had to be done. Lookbehindyou looked after us well . . appreciate it:D

Grand spin up and down also wonda-boy.

It was a nice night for the spin home alright. I taught we would be well finished by it getting dark so I was caught with the wrong visor (dark) so had to take it handy. I will bring both of them the next time..........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

I’m ordering lower fairings, a lsl superbike riser kit and a givi rack. I might have to try nab your skills one day to put em onto the bike for me, lol

Wont be my skillz you are after, I just sweep up and make the tea but lookbehindyou will help you no probs you meet him on the spins already. Glad you did not sell up and make sure you take before and after pics when doing the job.

Anyone up for a spin this Sunday? I think I mighe be let out to play again if I play my cards right!

All in order Blu3, PM sent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Merch

whats the pace of these spins?
    How long are they? I'm on a 250

There are 2 lads out regular with us on 250 ninja's so there is no problem. The pace is as fast as you want to go, each to their own, but no one is left behind so to speak. Most of us are only starting out on bikes so thats why we meet up and shoot the breeze and have the craic. Learn off each other and enjoy the banter.....

PM sent.

Fair play to the crazies who braved the elements today....loads of tae drank and soccer moms looked at (yeah you bunny ya dirty fooker ya, remember that 'oul one in the new range rover, she did not even have her own teeth)

Leppla stick up that pic of the human penguin will ya......:p

See you lot on the flip side.

Great day out lads, really enjoyed it!

I ran out of petrol right outside my estate amd had to push the bike to the house :rolleyes:, can't wait to put the new clock in so I can stop the guessing game!

Fair play to the crazies who braved the elements today....loads of tae drank and soccer moms looked at (yeah you bunny ya dirty fooker ya, remember that 'oul one in the new range rover, she did not even have her own teeth)

Leppla stick up that pic of the human penguin will ya......:p

See you lot on the flip side.

As requested
    8089528042_91f55f4831_c.jpg
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

LOL, should have got the vid off him hopping around like a lunatic with the girls in the car laughing.....he is a good sport all the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

leppla wrote: »
    As requested
    8089528042_91f55f4831_c.jpg
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ah here leave it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great spin dispite a lid malfunction on the way home in the lashings of rain, had to pull over take the bit that came off and put it in my onesy..... aka the penguin suit haha

Oh and Wonda i think it was you loking at the Cougar in the Merc jeep :D:D:D

Let's be honest we were all looking lol.

What happened with the lid?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

leppla wrote: »
    Let's be honest we were all looking lol.

What happened with the lid?

Stupid chin guard thing came loose somehow was dangling down so had to take it off and hold it in my left hand till i caught up with Sean and pulled over, no fun trying to clutch in with only 2 fingers haha, just opened up the wet gear and thew it in:D

• Advertisement

Ahh sure you are on the look out for a new lid any way.....

Advertisement