Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Spin???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Think we need to incentivise this thread a little. I'm going to look for a good burger for lunch, thinking Skerries, Enniskerry, Leixlip maybe Lara.
    Probably Skerries and then Ice cream in Donabate or Balbriggan, depending on whether ice cream shops are open.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Think we need to incentivise this thread a little. I'm going to look for a good burger for lunch, thinking Skerries, Enniskerry, Leixlip maybe Lara.
    Probably Skerries and then Ice cream in Donabate or Balbriggan, depending on whether ice cream shops are open.

You still redlining that Bandit Skill??? ;)

:D Never had a Bandit wonda, good to see you havent changed over the years though, the mear hint of burgers or ice cream and you're all over it :D
    Thats what I mean by incentive though, anybody want to grab a burger/coffee/icecream in x place sounds enticing especially for those of us who, how shall I put this delicately, don't give a fúck about our figures. :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,782 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

:D Never had a Bandit wonda, good to see you havent changed over the years though, the mear hint of burgers or ice cream and you're all over it :D
    Thats what I mean by incentive though, anybody want to grab a burger/coffee/icecream in x place sounds enticing especially for those of us who, how shall I put this delicately, don't give a fúck about our figures. :pac::pac:

The way I figure it, I spend a good bit of my free time hiking. That means I should be able to spend some of the rest of my free time driving around looking for good ice cream, burgers and coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

LOL, someone says ice cream and look who's here... Mr full Irish no tomato ill have a sausage instead.

• Advertisement

zubair wrote: »
    LOL, someone says ice cream and look who's here... Mr full Irish no tomato ill have a sausage instead.

You be quiet, Paninni Boy.

What was that last black bike I seen you out on when I had the Red Sprint ST? Nearly full sure it was a bandit, maybe it was a Fazer :rolleyes:

And sure what wrong with a Full Irish/Burger to start the day off, its what us more Upholstered Gentlemen live on ffs....none of that poached egg with salmon on ryvita ****e here lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,317 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    What was that last black bike I seen you out on when I had the Red Sprint ST? Nearly full sure it was a bandit, maybe it was a Fazer :rolleyes:

Even I'll take a stab at this.
    Went from a yellow TDM850 to GS1200.

And I'm the one who got hit on the head.

blade1 wrote: »
    Even I'll take a stab at this.
    Went from a yellow TDM850 to GS1200.

And I'm the one who got hit on the head.

Nah I would have remembered something like that....TDM maybe, certainly not a GS wanker rider :p

Nah I would have remembered something like that....TDM maybe, certainly not a GS wanker rider :p

He has a GS now iirc

• Advertisement

blade1 wrote: »
    He has a GS now iirc

Ahh but this was back in the day of Sunday spins 10-15 bikes strong....none of this 2 peeps meet ups for a crepe and a skinny latte.

Be gone for the day, nearly need a passport and foreign exchange!

Blades got it in one, went from cb500 to TDM 850 to the Adventure and now have this little beut to help with the belly, I give you the electric Brompton :cool::D

xIAyxsQl.jpg

You be quiet, Paninni Boy.

LOL, now that's a blast from the past, haha!

Ahh but this was back in the day of Sunday spins 10-15 bikes strong....none of this 2 peeps meet ups for a crepe and a skinny latte.

Be gone for the day, nearly need a passport and foreign exchange!

Dem were de days

Blades got it in one, went from cb500 to TDM 850 to the Adventure and now have this little beut to help with the belly, I give you the electric Brompton :cool::D

xIAyxsQl.jpg

Which "Belly" does this target fella?

Must have been the TDM850...;)

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    Anybody interested in a quick spin tomorrow morning? I'm south Dublin

I might be a bit slow for ya, but I’m game if you are

I'll be on a 125 so slow aint a problem :pac: Where you coming from?

Leixlip

I'll be on a 125 so slow aint a problem :pac: Where you coming from?

Might turn into a Monday spin on a 125.

I'm going to head out once the inter county travel starts. So prob be out Sunday week.

I'm going to head out once the inter county travel starts. So prob be out Sunday week.

I’ve a letter authorising travel so once we’re near one of my employers locations I’m good. And I live 1800m from the Dublin Kildare border.

Could meet you at this Circle K near Tallaght and we could go for a quick run around blessington kinda area?

https://goo.gl/maps/Zf5ZetYw9CPMCJGJ6

Sounds good to me. What time?

• Advertisement

10.30 work for you?

Perfect, see ya then

I’ve a letter authorising travel so once we’re near one of my employers locations I’m good. And I live 1800m from the Dublin Kildare border.

Wasn't judging, already considered heading out tomorrow. I'm kildare too so happy to meet up in the future. Have fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Dammit, you got to it before me :pac:

Cheers lightning, enjoyed that!

Cheers lightning, enjoyed that!

Id say you did, but how was the spin....

:p

Id say you did, but how was the spin....

:p

who said anything about a spin????? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭D3V!L

who said anything about a spin????? :eek:

Duuurty :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

I think we need to rename the thread 'Weekend rides' :pac:

Screenshot-20210510-154747-01.jpg

• Advertisement

We're back to the blue oyster MCC days again.

Advertisement