Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Spin???

Options
1939495969799»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 873 ✭✭✭spiggotpaddy

zubair wrote: »
    We're back to the blue oyster MCC days again.

We'll have to dig out tassel chaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Everyone getting ready to polish their helmet.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    I don't remember any of this from Sunday. Think my coffee was spiked :pac:

tenor.gif

I'm not letting Knucklehead NEAR my coffee on any spin.
    Go for a Sunday spin. Wake up Tuesday with him explaining why he prefers a gaping bore over a shorter stroke :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

tenor.gif

I'm not letting Knucklehead NEAR my coffee on any spin.
    Go for a Sunday spin. Wake up Tuesday with him explaining why he prefers a gaping bore over a shorter stroke :pac:

GyWs.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Look what I started.....;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,059 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Rubber side down and plenty of fully synthetic lubrication ;)

© 1982 Sinclair Research Ltd

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

If anyone mentions a "Hole in his Exhaust" automatic ban!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

Myself and another newly pink licenced member of this parish will be meeting up at woodies Lucan tmrw at 8am, and heading over Howth direction and then following our front wheels for a while if anyone is around

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Peanut2011

I'd love to give it another try at organised spins if they take spin newbies!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 Duke Dan

Sorry Duke, Only saw your comment now.

Had a VERY interesting spin. We drove out to Howth no bother and stopped for a coffee at il Panorama and decided where to go next. Put on all the gear, and went to start up but there was not a dickybird out of my bike. Due to being only fairly new to biking the pair of us broke out the phones to see if we could figure out what it was and then asked some other bikers for a bit of assistance too. Between us we nailed it down to the battery. Fortunately I know the previous owner of the bike and knew he had another one of the same model. One quick phone call later and he was taking the battery out of his bike to come across the M-50 to get me back home anyway.

So what should have been a 3 or 4 hour spin around north county Dublin turned into a 50 minute spin to Howth and 3 hour wait while we figured out what the problem was and then got mobile again

Well it's not the battery.

Went out to city spares earlier, and the lads there reckon its more than likely the rectifier, but it COULD be the generator, so i'm parked up for a few days. They're very busy out there, Eric is off, so next wednesday is the earliest he can get me in

Advertisement