Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RS Autos

Options
  • 16-08-2012 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi Guys, just wondering if anyone would recommend these guys for doing work on my car... There seems to be very few mechanics around port...

Thanks

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Highly recommended and professional

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Kingdom

I would recommend Tony Whelan up the bog road at the end of the Industrial estate. A gentleman and has only ever given us good work and very fair prices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭westies4ever

Joe Byrne in bracknagh. Used to work for Michael Moore. A gent and very reasonable. Pm for number if u want.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Joe Byrne in bracknagh. Used to work for Michael Moore. A gent and very reasonable. Pm for number if u want.

Joe Byrne is extremely pleasnat and knowledgeable and did quite a bit of work for my father's old Audi 80. Recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭port

Rs Autos:sound guys,great mechanics.I highly recommend them. I've no connection with the garage but am a happy customer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement