Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish for beginners

Options
  • 16-08-2012 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,

I am looking to improve my Irish as it is woeful! Any Websites or e reading material/books that could improve. Im looking to start from the basics again. Interactive Irish learning website that you might know?

Thank you:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Hello,

I am looking to improve my Irish as it is woeful! Any Websites or e reading material/books that could improve. Im looking to start from the basics again. Interactive Irish learning website that you might know?

Tbh, there isn't really books or material for people to learn Irish outside of school books. In my opinion you should figure out what parts of Irish you need help in. You can get a grammar guide and the Scoail Amach É books are great for written work and vocabulary. The An dTuigeann Tú Anois É books are great for Listening and Oral work. :)

Anyways! Best of Luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Classical Kid

Hello,

Hey,

There is two websites that might be of use to you, one i have tried a bit and one i havent. The one i have seems to be pretty good. Its based on this onld course that RTE used to have i think called Buntus Cainte and it got great reviews so you should give it a shot :)

Have tried: www.talkirish.com

Havent Tried:www.ranganna.com

Advertisement