Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Website

Options
  • 16-08-2012 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭

Hi ,

I have a scenario where a website previously hosted by you guys has disappeared , but the guy who set it up and it is registered to has emigrated . This is for a friend of mines construction business and they are anxious to get it back on the air as it is vital to their business. My friends own the Domain Name but it appears the guy who setup the site , probably innocently enough , set up the hosting in his name and with his EMail address at the time.
    How can I get the existing content made live again or is it tough luck and time to start making a new site ?
    If I could manage to track down the guy whos name is registered , what would he have to do to transfer control to my friends who own the company ?

Kind Regards ,

MS

Comments

Advertisement