Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pregnancy occassion wear

Options
  • 16-08-2012 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Does anyone know of anywhere in Dublin that stocks maternity dresses suitable for a wedding? I'll be 25 weeks attending the wedding and none of the dresses i have fits me even now at 17 weeks.

I've seen lots online but it's so hard to judge sizes with maternity clothes. I recently bought skinny jeans in H&M & they're great but I had to go up 3 sizes from my pre-pregnancy size which puts me off ordering online so I'd prefer to try them on before buying.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

normally your usual size fits you in maternity clothes.
    Mothercare often have nice going out dresses.
    Look for stylemamma on facebook ,they have gorgeous dresses.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Kaylami

I went to a family wedding at 28 weeks and just got a maxi dress from quiz. the back was elasticated and it just sat lovely on my bump.
    There was a few other pregnant women there and they were all in them too!

Advertisement