Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP please!

• 16-08-2012 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

firstly a big congrats to everyone who got their results yesterday(including me;p)
    I got 500 and I'm going to repeat, was just wondering if all you brain boxes could post study tips for us repeats or those doing their leaving in 2013.
    Help regarding subjects, study techniques and tips would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

You got 500 points and you want study tips?? C'mon now if anything you should be handing out the study tips. You did unbelievably well!!! Are you sure you want/need to repeat? Best of luck regardless. If I was to be a bit of a help to you I would say make out a study plan as soon as you start school and stick to it. Eventhough I made out one just before Christmas it really did help especially seeing I did 7 subjects so I could do a subject a day and rotated it around so that no subject would be neglected or favoured.

Advertisement