Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any good dentist in Tralee

Options
  • 16-08-2012 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hello there,

I am looking for a dentist for my daughter who had a braces work done in UK early this year. As we are moving to Tralee this month, we need someone with good reputation in braces work and dental care. Also what is the rough average cost there for a follow up as she already had her headgear plus her initial brace work has been done and now is on a 8 weekly follow up.

Kind Regards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Colette Brassil in Pembroke St. Tralee is excellent 066 7127200

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭fuerte1976

Peter Moran on Princes street is brilliant . I Dunno bout cost of braces work tho .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭phormium

Dan Counihan would have been the main guy for braces over the years, probably a few more doing it at this stage. Colm O'Loghlen worth a try too. Not sure of exact cost but you can be sure it will be expensive, if you have taxable income you can claim back 20% of the cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭shergar22

pookiesboo wrote: »
    Colette Brassil in Pembroke St. Tralee is excellent 066 7127200

+1. For a guy who's sh1t scared of dentists, couldn't recommend her enough

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Cam2012

Thanks a mill folks. I will contact them :)

Best wishes

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Please don't resurrect a 3 year old post. The post is also deleted as it is potentially slanderous. Please don't post same elsewhere. Closing this thread. MOD

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement