Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[TRADE] Modified Sega Saturn

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

This also comes with an AV Scart I meant to say

I've listed this for sale here - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=80632637&postcount=24

I'd rather not sell it though & would prefer to trade it for something.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,876 ✭✭✭Steve X2

EnterNow wrote: »
    I've listed this for sale here - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=80632637&postcount=24

I'd rather not sell it though & would prefer to trade it for something.

I now have a spare Amiga 600 case with LED's as well as a A600 Uk keyboard with a faulty membrane.
    All this on top of what I offered before , how could a sane man say no.
    Probably like this "No thanks Steve, I'll hang on for something else".

But anyway.....

Steve SI wrote: »
    I now have a spare Amiga 600 case with LED's as well as a A600 Uk keyboard with a faulty membrane.
    All this on top of what I offered before , how could a sane man say no.
    Probably like this "No thanks Steve, I'll hang on for something else".

But anyway.....

I had a Mig 600 & traded it to Keith for a Gamecube. I then made that Gamecube very special & you now own it :)

I know I know, your offer the boxed NGP is still very tempting...VERY tempting. I've no real need or use for the GC BB adaptor. Say the boxed NGP ok, have you anything else at all on top of it that might sweeten it

I had a Mig 600 & traded it to Keith for a Gamecube. I then made that Gamecube very special & you now own it :)

I know I know, your offer the boxed NGP is still very tempting...VERY tempting. I've no real need or use for the GC BB adaptor. Say the boxed NGP ok, have you anything else at all on top of it that might sweeten it

A boxed almost minty GBC (with boxed Zelda Links Awakening DX, not shown but also mint)? The GBC has some marks on the back label that has the serial number and other stuff on it.

dsc2781b.jpg

A dog I'm currently fostering? :D Not really in case people phone the ISPCA on me.
    dsc2764v.jpg

By the way, I told the dog you wouldn't trade with me and that's the face she made :D

• Advertisement

A boxed almost minty GBC (with boxed Zelda Links Awakening DX, not shown but also mint)? The GBC has some marks on the back label that has the serial number and other stuff on it.

dsc2781b.jpg

A dog I'm currently fostering? :D Not really in case people phone the ISPCA on me.
    dsc2764v.jpg

By the way, I told the dog you wouldn't trade with me and that's the face she made :D

Gah, I have a practically BNIB GBC already. Gameboys I don't have are an AGS101 {I know that'd surpass the Saturn in value nearly},a Gameboy Light {again high value} & a Gameboy Pocket

The dog is really cool btw! :D

I'd really like either:

A Gameboy Advance Player for the GC {+ a sweetener}
    A Famicom
    A US Snes

Gah, I have a practically BNIB GBC already. Gameboys I don't have are an AGS101 {I know that'd surpass the Saturn in value nearly},a Gameboy Light {again high value} & a Gameboy Pocket

The dog is really cool btw! :D

I don't have any of those to trade (I dont have a 101 at all).
    I'll have a root around a bit later but I don't think I have a lot more to trade.
    Just looking around I have a few spares of Star Wars Special Edition on LaserDisc (sealed) but I don't think your into that are you?

I could live without this game tile if you wanted that as well (can be used as a coaster as well as its heat proof, if only you had a mug to go with it :) ):
    dsc2263o.jpg

I don't have any of those to trade (I dont have a 101 at all).
    I'll have a root around a bit later but I don't think I have a lot more to trade.
    Just looking around I have a few spares of Star Wars Special Edition on LaserDisc (sealed) but I don't think your into that are you?

Cool, have a look & see what you can throw at me {not literally :D}

I'm definitely into Star Wars but am really trying to declutter & make space. Hence I want to try trade this for something on my wanted list, & not a load of additional stuff I'll end up stuck with :o

This is now gone.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement