Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

People you just want to shut the fcuk up.

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭MarkHitide

I wish all those who constantly refer to themselves as 'The Silent Majority' would go and STFU!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

Scioch wrote: »
    He'd be on my list of people I wish would fcuk me to death .
    ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Michaela Hayes/ Ní Headair on Radio Nova. Her bilingual voice grates.

Those girls that sing the Fáilte Ireland "I need to get away from here..." song. Yea ya fúcking well do. Piss off.

The baldy dude who sings Wimax. Die.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Brits!
    I wish they would shut the **** bout the Olympics and then the English and 1966 world cup
    Shut thee **** up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Piers Morgan. I'd love to shove a brick in his face.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Cassidy28

Knex. wrote: »

It looks like someone did already :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12 DaenyB

Craig Doyle needs to seriously fup off I am sick of hearing him on everything!
    Him and that kant who does the voice overs on tv3, I cannot stand that fake d4 b*tch!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Cassidy28 wrote: »
    It looks like someone did already :D

No fair, whens my go :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

That snivveling mammys boy from FG who gets wheeled out to do Vincent Brown all the time, him with the black hair and the mild speech impediment, looks like a tell-tale-tattler and the tall one from the Greens, yer man with the big serious face, who just looks like a right cnut. -STFU. Now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Loike people who speak loike this loike... roysh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

No one really pisses me off. The only ones are scumbags.

I.E.

Yeeeeeeeeah bubby!

and so on.

And stupid things like that which comes out of the druggies month. It boils my piss.

It's "Yeah Buddy!", and I agree. Good for nothing dole heads getting off their head all the time, bringing up scumbag kids always asking for fags.

Now that I live in America I have yet to come across a group of teenagers on the street giving people hassle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Dont ya just fcukin hate loud people ? Have they no internal volume control or are they just too ignorant to give a shít ?

Another type of talker that pisses me off too is those people who start to say something and then immediately take a bite of something and chew away while you sit there and wait for them to get on with it.

Worse again is people who talk incessantly, you know old people who cant not talk. Even when there is nothing to say or someone else is talking they continually have to say something like "yeah yeah yeah" "I know I know" "thats it thats it".

Anything about the way someone talks the pisses you good people off ?

FYP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 574 ✭✭✭bdoo

Bill O'Reilly.

He'd be on my list of people I wish would fcuk off and die.

You are a man of many lists!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

justryan wrote: »
    FYP

Damn words are impossible to notice when reading back over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Voice of the Ages

Joey Barton. Maybe if there was a mute button linked to the back of his skull, QPR management could turn him off.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

Fianna Fail usually does the trick....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

bdoo wrote: »
    You are a man of many lists!

I'm always making lists. Probably why Stephen Spielberg cast me as Oscar Schindler in Schindler's list. I said Stephen, I make lists all the time and he said thats exactly what I'm looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

Well you go back to your bubble and wrap a blanket around it so we don't need to listen to you ;)

Well what have we here... Brutal deluxe... em... No, nthing springs to mine.

And bubble wrap is a thing that protects objects from getting damaged, Im quite useful. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭huey1975

Pompous little prick ray darcy and sanctimonious old twat gay Byrne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Knex. wrote: »

I'll admit my mind wandered at this point

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 704 ✭✭✭frisbeeface

Ray Houghton. Seriously annoying commentator.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 574 ✭✭✭bdoo

That Mark Cagney cnut from tv3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

[-0-] wrote: »
    It's "Yeah Buddy!", and I agree. Good for nothing dole heads getting off their head all the time, bringing up scumbag kids always asking for fags.

Now that I live in America I have yet to come across a group of teenagers on the street giving people hassle.

I'm a dole head :/
    We're not all scumbags on it.

Most of us are just racists, sexists and against gay marriage. But we're never off our head :D

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Getronicle

Definitely Keith Barry and Derek Acorah.

I'm a dole head :/
    We're not all scumbags on it.

Most of us are just racists, sexists and against gay marriage. But we're never off our head :D

Ah dont be offended...

we are on about them scumbags who sit all day on there holes and watch the jeramy kyle show. In sligo anyway, very very few scumbags (if any) have jobs. Oh but they have the state paying for there Sky tv and sh1t like that.

Ah dont be offended...

we are on about them scumbags who sit all day on there holes and watch the jeramy kyle show. In sligo anyway, very very few scumbags (if any) have jobs. Oh but they have the state paying for there Sky tv and sh1t like that.

Well about the name, how about: I take it brutally in the arse with deluxe special didlos? ;)
    I honestly can't believe I just posted that :o

Ah no, t'was a joke is all. I get the types you're on about. Some of us are good at budgeting money (mostly since I live at home, the f**k could I move out in Dublin, rent too high, no rent allowance) so I do have more money than most but if I record the Maury Show, then watch it at night while getting drunk, does that make a step above the scumbags that get drunk during the day? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Michaela Hayes/ Ní Headair on Radio Nova. Her bilingual voice grates.

Those girls that sing the Fáilte Ireland "I need to get away from here..." song. Yea ya fúcking well do. Piss off.

The baldy dude who sings Wimax. Die.

The Heathers, I had to suffer them at Liss Ard festival in Cork and guess what my ipod speaker broke in the camp site during their show, aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhh!

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

I honestly can't believe I just posted that :o

Ah no, t'was a joke is all. I get the types you're on about. Some of us are good at budgeting money (mostly since I live at home, the f**k could I move out in Dublin, rent too high, no rent allowance) so I do have more money than most but if I record the Maury Show, then watch it at night while getting drunk, does that make a step above the scumbags that get drunk during the day? :D

I know neither can I. :eek:

If you wish. :p

I know neither can I. :eek:

If you wish. :p

Well you were stuck for making fun of my name so I had to help! :D

Grand, so long as you know the order of scumbags on the dole goes:
    scumbags laughing at people on Maury (me!)
    > everyone else on the dole that's not drinking at 10AM
    > whoever you like

Maury isn't on till 11AM (I think). So I wait to get my drink in the mornings!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭RumDrinker

The girlfriend really needs to keep her mouth shut.
    I'm sick of hearing "it's so small. Is it in yet? Why can't I feel it? Are you sure you're doing it right?"

Honestly, so annoying when you're trying to have sex with her.
    I've never heard that from her.

• Advertisement

RumDrinker wrote: »
    I've never heard that from her.

Well yeah, normally you don't hear that from her when she's giving her reasons as to why you need a restraining order... PERV! :D

Well you were stuck for making fun of my name so I had to help! :D

Grand, so long as you know the order of scumbags on the dole goes:
    scumbags laughing at people on Maury (me!)
    > everyone else on the dole that's not drinking at 10AM
    > whoever you like

Maury isn't on till 11AM (I think). So I wait to get my drink in the mornings!

I copied that for future reference. :p

Dr. Phil is better.... :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

Honestly, every time Noonan speaks, I die a little inside.
    His ideas are thse of a retard, spoken with the accent of a moron, by soneone who looks like he wouldn't get the bonus points nfor modern ' I can't do maths' maths.
    /my opinion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 786 ✭✭✭Kurz

Whenever someone like Gerry Ryan's daughter, or a presenter from the TV3 show "Expose" speaks I have a little voice in my head that just says "oh shut the f*ck up will ya". Same with their American counterparts, and their UK counterparts, especially the men. Grown men making extended comments about a dress that some 17 year old girl off of a reality show is wearing. These people should have their fingers sewn together and their mouths sewn shut.

I copied that for future reference. :p

Dr. Phil is better.... :cool:

When you have this on your screen, then you can tell me Dr. Phil is better.
    NSFW (DO NOT CLICK IF UNDER 18! not nudity but kinda questionable content. Underage girl bragging about sex on TV show. No nudity at all. But still NSFW). Also the name of the video is most certainly NSFW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe27UVDEj54

You won't find that on Dr. Phil :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭girlonfire

People who say "yaw" instead of "yeah"

Reminds me of earlier in the week...I was in a group situation the other day and a girl there was chatting away...judging by her accent alone, I thought she was American, only to discover that she's from the midlands:rolleyes:

When you have this on your screen, then you can tell me Dr. Phil is better.
    NSFW (DO NOT CLICK IF UNDER 18! not nudity but kinda questionable content. Underage girl bragging about sex on TV show. No nudity at all. But still NSFW). Also the name of the video is most certainly NSFW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe27UVDEj54

You won't find that on Dr. Phil :D

Eww

You want her to use her fingers on you? :p

You want her to use her fingers on you? :p

:confused: In what way!?.... :eek:

• Advertisement

:confused: In what way!?.... :eek:

The English language does not have the words to describe the action you'll get from her ;)

You're her dinner

The English language does not have the words to describe the action you'll get from her ;)

You're her dinner

:eek:

This is what Id like to do to her. ;)

:pac:

:eek:

This is what Id like to do to her. ;)
    :pac:

So you want to pucker your lips around a hole of hers and blow? ;)

So you want to pucker your lips around a hole of hers and blow? ;)

Hahaha, no comment! :eek:

This is just getting silly now. I'm going for a smoke and then to bed. :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Scruffles

brummytom wrote: »
    I also know one lad who tries to second guess the end to your sentences. e.g. 'So I went into the pub' at the same time he'll say 'pub, yeah'. Argghhhh!
    coud not agree more with this one,feel like hitting them with a baseball bat sometimes.
    due to autism am non verbal most of the time and speech impaired when verbal ability 'switches on',one of the forms of alternative communication that use is text to speech software.
    in recent years have given up using text to speech often because some git ALWAYS stick their head around to look at the screen and guess what am typing,usualy its wrong as well.
    this isnt fuking blankety blank,its very frustrating not being able to communicate simple points across because some muppet is not taking the time to listen.

Advertisement