Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Copper tube wanted

• 16-08-2012 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Anyone would have info about where to get a 1 metre 2" diameter copper tube? Scrapyards? Plumbing shops would not cut me 1 metre. Limerick-Shannon area preferred. Thanx in advance.:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

You will def get it in hevac on the nass road beside dublin. Just incase you have no look down your end,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭bbam

I'd say if you ring a local plumber they will have a bit lying round somewhere...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

bbam wrote: »
    I'd say if you ring a local plumber they will have a bit lying round somewhere...

2" is industrial. I doubt a local plumber will have it lying around but no harm in trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Dumber

Asked 4 plumbers, they dont use 2", it is way too big for residential use. Thanx for trying anyway.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Dumber

Thanx for trying to help, 5th plumber just texted me....hooooray......he found a piece.:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement