Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To Avail of Bank of Ireland Current Account Fees for Free???

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi jagiebunnet,

Thanks for letting us know.

I have passed your information to our contact in the region who will ensure the branches are displaying the details.

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 40 TamTaRam

Hi :)

Just a quick question: if I want to avail of free fees on a BOI current account and I qualify for that (I always keep more than €3,000 on my BOI bank account so I meet the criteria) do I have to sign up for this option somehow or does it apply to me automatically and I will not be charged any fees without doing anything, like notifying BOI that I would like to avail of the offer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi TamTaRam,

Thanks for posting.

As long as you meet the criteria, you'll automatically avail of the free transaction offer. There's no need to sign up for the offer.

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 40 TamTaRam

Hi TamTaRam,

Thanks for posting.

As long as you meet the criteria, you'll automatically avail of the free transaction offer. There's no need to sign up for the offer.

Thanks

Billy
    Thank you! :)

Advertisement