Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ultimate frisbie

Options
  • 16-08-2012 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi Guys n Gals

Can anyone tell me or does anyone know where i can play ultimate frisbie here in Waterford City .

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Up2NoGood

No clue, but spread the word. Great game!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Don't worry I'm sure there will be a poster along soon who just happen to have started a ultimate frisbie company etc :)

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭The_Shotz

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I know exactly what's happening but I won't say it here :pac:

Edit: to save me Googling what is the difference with ultimate Frisbie? I have heard of it but I really wouldn't have a clue.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭lassykk

The_Shotz wrote: »

That actually sounds like a deadly sport. I would be shockingly bad at it but it sounds brilliant

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭spatchco

been watching the u20 world championships all this week in DCU,when out walking would love to have played it,seems a great game one would want to be mad fit,and no mention of games in papers or on ultimate frisbie web site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Isn't it just called "ultimate"? Because the word frisbee is a registered trademark? Just askin...

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭spatchco

well the people that i spoke to in DCU called it ultimate frisbie and you can check it on line

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

Never heard of it before. Looks like some laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 geraldine1976

thanks people really want to play this and give it a go looks like great fun :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

WIT have an Ultimate society, they're on Facebook and I'm sure they'd take on non-students.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

The red poundshop next to A-Wear in town, (think it's the same one that was in the news recently) is selling frisbees for 99c in their clearance sale if anyone is interested! :)

Advertisement