Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of car insurance in Toronto

Options
  • 16-08-2012 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭

Lads,

Any tips for obtaining cheap car insurance in Toronto? Anybody know any brokers/insurance companies that accept Irish no claims bonuses?

Regards,

Jonathan

<edit - I don't want some clown answering "try the websites" - they don't allow you use an Irish NCB>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭red menace

We couldnt find anyone to beat TD insurance, they were half the price of anyone else we tried.
    She was willing to discount us if we could get her my Irish NCB
    All state too would accept our Irish NCB but were shocking expensive

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Jonty

red menace wrote: »
    We couldnt find anyone to beat TD insurance, they were half the price of anyone else we tried.

How much are you paying? and how much Irish NCB did you have?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭red menace

Jonty wrote: »
    red menace wrote: »

How much are you paying? and how much Irish NCB did you have?
    g

funnily enough ended up not using the NCB in the end because I needed insurance straight away as I needed to register the vehicle that day. Was on dealer plates and they needed em back and wasnt saving me a massive amount maybe 200 tops
    Quoted with 1 year ncb for 1600
    ended up paying 1780 on a 2009 dodge journey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

you wont be able to use your irish NCB til you have a G license is what i've found, so im on the wife's insurance til I do my G test next month

Advertisement