Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do AI managers make a difference?

Options
  • 16-08-2012 8:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭

Something I've wondered, obviously the AI acts stupid at times but do better managers improve their teams? I'm unsure whether they do or not.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭davidk11811

United were Champions League, FA Cup and Premier League winners in my game, then Ferguson retired and now they are 8th with Van Gaal so I think they do make a difference or maybe morale was ruined when Ferguson left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭Pauvre Con

Well I don't play the new FM series but certainly with Champman 01/02 some teams really push on under a certain manager, making great signings and using crafty tactics. I think you're talking specifically about the big clubs - and certainly they sometimes seem to go backwards and descend into mediocrity. But oh well, I'm old enough to remember when football was more competitive and unpredictable. Success is simply based on financial resources these days.

Advertisement