Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Europa bus centre opening hours?

Options
  • 16-08-2012 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭

Hi, does anyone know if the Europa bus centre is open 24 hours? I've a late flight into Dublin next week, the bus up would see me get there around 2am but I'd have to wait until 6am for my connecting bus home thus need somewhere safe and dry to pass the time. If the bus centres closed, can anyone recommend somewhere nearby that I could possibly wait or just stay by the front door be my safest option?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

The station closes around 11pm I think (not sure of the exact time, but it does close), not too sure where else you could go to wait bar a hotel lobby, someone else may be able to help on that front.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭guttenberg

I was fearing that would be the case, looks like I'll have to roam the mean streets of Belfast for a few hours. Knowing my luck it'll be raining! Thanks doc!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

The Europa hotel at the bus station have a lobby. I'm sure if you explained to the reception desk and asked if you could have tea/coffee/sandwiches, they'll definately have night staff who are probably sitting doing nothing anyway!

If they're very unreasonable, they'll at least be able to direct you to somewhere that's open!

P.s. Make sure you don't look like a tramp!

EDIT - Or why don't you just wait in the dublin arrivals hall (Soft chairs at restaurants and also at departures level (top), until morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭guttenberg

Funnily enough that thought didn't occur to me Mr Bongos :o Think i'll do that, as there would be a direct coach home early enough. Thanks all:D

Advertisement