Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i got 15 points over the points needed for my course last year but...

• 16-08-2012 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

will law or business courses be affected by the 25 extra bonus maths points?
    i KNOW that everyone doesnt know yet..but what do you think?
    thank you
    so scared

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 nestunda

I was wondering the same thing myself! Got 520, applied for Law and German in TCD, which was 495 last year, so I'm really hoping the bonus points don't affect that! Very nervous too :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

Does your course have a specific requirement for Higher Maths? If so they could very well jump it up the 25 points but if there is no specific requirement for Higher Maths I think it'd be impossible for them to jump it up 25 points because it would be unfair on the Ordinary Level students. Nothing is certain though until Monday. Stay positive anyway and congrats on your points.

Advertisement