If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CLEARANCE LIST - THURSDAY AUGUST 16th 2012

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭cordni

Yep still available brand new boxed - just drop me a PM with your contact details if you would like to reserve it and I'll pop your name in it - its a beautiful piece of kit!

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John, sent a PM, definitely interested so make sure you hold for me :D I just need you to verify what the postage is. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Got my AJ300 yesterday, will be tomorrow before I can test it, but it's an impressive looking piece of kit for a great price!

Just wanted to say I couldn't have been more impressed with my AJ300, have had it on all morning, excellent sound and quite the bass out of such a small device

Thumbs up!

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

niallam wrote: »
    19. MORDAUNT SHORT AVIANO 7 - Active Subwoofer - Brand New Boxed

Whats the € price delivered down here :) Thanks.

Hi Niallam.

SOrry for the delay ion getting back to you on this one.

Sub is held for you.

If you could PM me your name and address i'll hold it on the system until you return from Italy ;)

Delivery on the sub would be the standard £12.99

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭JasonRyan

No 23, the mosiac one for all remote, is this available? If so, i'll take it....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭captainbirdseye

Stick my name on this please
    4. BOSTON SOUNDWARE XS DIGITAL CINEMA 2.1 System - Ex DISPLAY As NEW

• Registered Users Posts: 28,193 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Hi John have you still 19. MORDAUNT SHORT AVIANO 7 - Active Subwoofer left, thinking of plugging this into my kuro5090 as it's got a subwoofer port. Might be a good start to building up my separate system, I presume this gives me a 2.1 set up when combined with my pdps62 side speakers, what do you think, would I be on the right road?

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭JasonRyan

Any updates?

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Spinone

Hi , any of the MORDAUNT SHORT ALUMNI 2 left ?

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

CM,

We are just checking stock for you now - there may be one left - I'll post here in a while as an update - apologies for keeping you waiting,
    ATVB,

John Mc

UPDATE:

Captain,

Yep we do have one AS111 Android dock still available brand new boxed that we can clear - if you would like to grab it please just drop me a PM or an email to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and I'll get one of the guys to give you a shout to get the delivery arranged for you.

Thanks as ever,

J

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Stick my name on this please
    4. BOSTON SOUNDWARE XS DIGITAL CINEMA 2.1 System - Ex DISPLAY As NEW

Captain,

thanks a million for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you - that system is actually actually brand spanking new & boxed - so it's an even better deal!

If you could PM me your contact details or mail them to sales@richersounds.ie I'll get one of the guys to give you a shout to get the delivery sorted out for you.

Thanks and again apologies for the delay getting back to you,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

JasonRyan wrote: »
    Any updates?

Going diggin for you - I'll post an update here as soon as the beavers have found one (hopefully)

ATVB,

J

Hi John have you still 19. MORDAUNT SHORT AVIANO 7 - Active Subwoofer left, thinking of plugging this into my kuro5090 as it's got a subwoofer port. Might be a good start to building up my separate system, I presume this gives me a 2.1 set up when combined with my pdps62 side speakers, what do you think, would I be on the right road?

Drunk,

unfortunately the Aviano 7 is reserved for a Boardie who is away for a few days hols.

The PDP-5090 (great TV) does indeed have a separate Sub-out and that would of course enhance the bass performance - your existing Pioneer side speakers will of course still continue to function - if you are looking for a deal I have a Monitor Audio Vector VW8 100watt white subwoofer in open box (its actually as new unmarked) at a mad £99.95 or alternatively we are clearing the excellent Monitor Audio MSW10 at just £129.95 (including Grilles - ignore that picture :) )

msw10.large.jpg

If you are interested in any of the above just drop me a line with your contact details and we will get the delivery sorted for you!

Thanks again and drop me a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Hi Gullarm,

The One For All Mosaic remote has become available again.

Let me know if you're still interested.

Chris

Did he take this up

Clinton

Did he take this up

Clinton

Ok the latest Mosaic update....

..It's gone..:eek:

Apologies to all..

John Mc & Crew

Spinone wrote: »
    Hi , any of the MORDAUNT SHORT ALUMNI 2 left ?

Spin,

lucky day!

I have one pair left Brand new boxed in Black - drop me a PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie if you would like to grab them..

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 7 silverdisk

Is the Vector vw8 still available?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Do you have any of these left...

25. PHILIPS AS111 - Docking speaker for Android and Bluetooth
    See Details HERE

Also on a previous boards deal you were selling a standard clock radio. Are any of these still for sale ?

Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

Hi Jonh. I ve send you the PM about 18. MORDAUNT SHORT ALUMNI 2 AV Satellite speakers / Small Bookshelf speakers Ex-Demo(Pair) is that for sale now?

silverdisk wrote: »
    Is the Vector vw8 still available?

Hi Silver,

The white VW8 is still available. :)

Chris

greendom wrote: »
    Do you have any of these left...

25. PHILIPS AS111 - Docking speaker for Android and Bluetooth
    See Details HERE

Also on a previous boards deal you were selling a standard clock radio. Are any of these still for sale ?

Many thanks

Hi Green,

Unfortunately the AS111 is gone :(

Out of all the dock radios too.

Chris

devil-80 wrote: »
    Hi Jonh. I ve send you the PM about 18. MORDAUNT SHORT ALUMNI 2 AV Satellite speakers / Small Bookshelf speakers Ex-Demo(Pair) is that for sale now?

Hi Devil,

The Mordaunt Shorts are now gone :(

We do have the Wharfdale 9.0s brand new currently priced at £49.95.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

Ok. Ill wait then maybe you'll have the tannoy for clearance or something close to them. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7 silverdisk

Will pick up the VW8 to-morrow, thanks. You need any more detail;s from me or will silverdisk do to keep it for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Hi Green,

Unfortunately the AS111 is gone :(

Out of all the dock radios too.

Chris

Just checking - not a dock radio, but a CLock radio ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Silver.

If you can PM me your address and contact number, I'll get the reserve put up on the system so that you don't make a wasted journey.

Many thanks

Dave

silverdisk wrote: »
    Will pick up the VW8 to-morrow, thanks. You need any more detail;s from me or will silverdisk do to keep it for me?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

True, just as well he changed the "Cl" to a "D" and didn't leave a letter out instead....now that could have been a snip in the making ! :D
    greendom wrote: »
    Just checking - not a dock radio, but a CLock radio ?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.