Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating restrictions.

Options
  • 16-08-2012 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

hello. does anybody know if you have to do all subjects in year sitting of leaving set for veterinary medicine at UCD? Similar to medicine, in that, you must obtain pass in Irish/maths/language. Can't just get it year one & pick more suited subjects the next year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Timbo6 wrote: »
    hello. does anybody know if you have to do all subjects in year sitting of leaving set for veterinary medicine at UCD? Similar to medicine, in that, you must obtain pass in Irish/maths/language. Can't just get it year one & pick more suited subjects the next year?
    I'm not aware of that rule being in place for anything but medicine, but it should say it in the admissions requirements for the course if it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

i know people who were repeating and didnt have to do irish/maths/language unless they wanted to!

it only applies to medicine

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Timbo6

Yeah, checked that. It doesn't.
    Just thuoght I had heard it someplace alone the line so thought i'd run in by here.
    Thanks for reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Timbo6

Cheers lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Yeah, checked that. It doesn't.
    Just thuoght I had heard it someplace alone the line so thought i'd run in by here.
    Thanks for reply.
    No worries, always check these things for yourself, the weirdest of notions can circulate as "fact" sometimes! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement