Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm a Virgin.. Get me outa here!!

Options
  • 16-08-2012 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I'm a 22 year old virgin and am gradually growing more desperate to get my rocks off. I haven't had a gf of late and have been taking the view that the first time has to be special(in a relationship), so that it would be love and sex combined; and that from there after I could feel free to have one night stands. Recently, I've decided that I can't afford to be taking myself so seriously & that I'll be okay losing my virginity as a one night stand. I figure if I do this, that I'll have more confidence and that getting laid thereafter might come more naturally.

So I ask, what's the best way to get laid, should it be with someone in my social circle, at a nite club or elsehow??

It's hard in a nite club because I'm a stranger to the girls & they're usually aware that I'm alone. In nite clubs, now and then I score by just dancing up to a girl and it works but, how do you get them back to a hotel(or where ever) to screw them. Are there girls out there that are willing to have sex with strangers?? Nite clubs are where I'm zoning in on at the moment as the work place isn't an option in my case. Would late bars be a better option. It happens in movies all the time. How does one seduce women.
    More importantly, I'd definitely like to hear a few stories of how you guys out there got laid

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,749 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Amsterdam.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

Vodka until they forget where their house is. tell them its in your car

after asking for consent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Hardonraging

I've used this one b4 but it's still catchy on a thursday night ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

How much cash you got on you?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Deja Vu?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Visit an org in Rome.

Problem solved.

how do you get them back to a hotel(or where ever) to screw them.

Better to aim for ones who are happy just heading to a carpark, better chance of success.

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭some random drunk

I'm suffering from deja vu. :confused:

Edit: Chucken beat me to it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

You must be desperate, considering you've got four threads on the same thing!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

Fat birds are always an option if you're stuck. Just make sure you're pissed enough to forget doing it but not that pissed that you forget how to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

I'm suffering from deja vu. :confused:

Edit: Chucken beat me to it :)

Do you think we spend too much time here? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

mmcn90 wrote: »
    You must be desperate, considering you've got four threads on the same thing!!!

Yeah because that's the only clue.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Chucken wrote: »
    Do you think we spend too much time here? :(

Yes, seek help :D
    syndeyfife wrote: »
    Yeah because that's the only clue.....

I suppose their might be a few other tell-tale signs all right :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

If you're that desperate to get laid, just pay for it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

If you start this thread again, youre banned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement