Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted / Share] House/Flat Mate? Dublin 8, Dublin City Area :)

Options
  • 17-08-2012 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Heylo :) Well, I'm In Dire Need Of A Place Come September :/ I'm Going To Ballyfermot So Perhaps Not In Ballyer But Near Or In A Grant Spot In The City :) Around The €300 Mark Would Be My Limit :) Would,t Mind Sharing A Room.

Irish Female, 19, I'ma Happy Out Person, My Sense Of Humour Is A Bit Craic'd. Love Having A Laugh! Love Music! Love An Auld Alcohol Beverage, College Student Craic:) PM Me If Yer In Need Of Someone To Pitch In The Auld Funds :) Thanking You :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 niamh944

Hiiyah,

Myself and 2 other girls and a fella i met on this, have a house picked and think were viewing on Monday, one the girls is ringing up today to see when we can. Its in Drumcondra, 5 rooms, 3 bathrooms, 280 a month which is great.! and you seem a little like myself banter wise..haha

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭MusicLoud

niamh944 wrote: »
    Hiiyah,

Myself and 2 other girls and a fella i met on this, have a house picked and think were viewing on Monday, one the girls is ringing up today to see when we can. Its in Drumcondra, 5 rooms, 3 bathrooms, 280 a month which is great.! and you seem a little like myself banter wise..haha

Stall! PM :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement