Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Dressed Lady.....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,650 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Looks like she's bursting for a piss in that photo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

She's missing some braces.
    Or a pliers to remove those teeth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Her legs are the wrong way around :eek:

You sure that wasn't the winner of the best turned out instead :pac:

I'm only joking, she's not that bad, I just couldn't resist :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

She could've fúckin ironed it first

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

Jesus I might have stood a chance!

It's so bland and boring. Lose the sleeves, shorten it slightly, pair of red shoes and tone down the yoke on her head.

But hey she won, and it suits her figure lovely

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭blacklilly

She's very pretty but the outfit is a bit, well....dull, although the colour does suit her I also think it makes her look older than 24, the headpiece is lovely but I wonder were there more deserving winners

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

syndeyfife wrote: »
    Jesus I might have stood a chance!

It's so bland and boring. Lose the sleeves, shorten it slightly, pair of red shoes and tone down the yoke on her head.

But hey she won, and it suits her figure lovely

Come on now, her face isn't that ugly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

guaranteed she's related to Eamonn Gilmore, all these best dressed things are fixed, with them going to the daughter/sister/niece of someone famous.

blacklilly wrote: »
    She's very pretty but the outfit is a bit, well....dull, although the colour does suit her I also think it makes her look older than 24, the headpiece is lovely but I wonder were there more deserving winners

No she was perfect candidate cos she has a double-barrelled name and a big guffaw head on her, ideal for the horse show :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Come on now, her face isn't that ugly.

I'll tell you what, Gummy Joe never looked sexier.

He's from the simpsons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭girl2

guaranteed she's related to Eamonn Gilmore, all these best dressed things are fixed, with them going to the daughter/sister/niece of someone famous.

Funny you should say that........

http://www.leinsterleader.ie/lifestyle/your-life/fine-fillies-at-the-curragh-guineas-1-3910957

She won that one too - AND with the same feckin shawl thing and bag from Pennys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

girl2 wrote: »
    So this is the outfit that won the Best Dressed Lady at the Horseshow today.

Now, Im no fashion expert......but I know yous will give some colourful opinions :D

Go.......

http://www.newstalk.ie/2012/news/recommended/the-2012-dublin-horse-show-best-dressed-lady/

Is she Ireland Best Dressed Woman? She already bagged the Best Dressed Lady at the Curragh this year.

http://www.leinsterleader.ie/lifestyle/your-life/fine-fillies-at-the-curragh-guineas-1-3910957

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭girl2

Is she Ireland Best Dressed Woman? She already bagged the Best Dressed Lady at the Curragh this year.

The very same one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

No she lost the National title. The rumour is the top judge saw her shopping in her pajamas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Hahaha. They stick a rosette on the Best Dressed Lady the same way the stick one on the winning horses

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭wilkie2006

Now, Im no fashion expert......but I know yous will give some colourful opinions :D

Go.......

http://www.newstalk.ie/2012/news/recommended/the-2012-dublin-horse-show-best-dressed-lady/

Yea, but you didn't see her competition...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Hahaha. They stick a rosette on the Best Dressed Lady the same way the stick one on the winning horses

Does the best dressed lady also get some sugar cubes / feed bag?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Kopparberg Strawberry and Lime

she's not running very fast there.....

and she's in with the crowd :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Looks like she's wrapped in a bedsheet

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

Bad Taste is used to get noticed and maybe a prize awarded by those with no taste either to the applause of the mob........everyone is satisfied .

• Advertisement

that dress is absolutely awful

awful
    and the accessories? "most bland lady of the year" maybe

COLOUR

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,329 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

She's a 5 pinter. And she'd have to make the first move.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

These best dressed thingies stink of "up yours, normal people."

Why can't they chose someone perfectly dressed that has found a bargain in the sales in Jane Norman or something. Instead, they name drop Calvin Klein this, Jimmy Choo that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭Colmustard

She's definitely bangable,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

If Cian O'Connor had put a saddle on her he'd have gotten the gold surely!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 348 ✭✭AulBiddy

She's a beaut but jaysus that outfit is terribly boring..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,380 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Dont mind that, its the usual hat and teeth boll*x with the girls

Did you see the fella they put up there as best dressed Man?? Pink skinny slacks, a navy blazer, a WOMANS flowing scarf and a fcuking panama hat

Best dressed on what planet?? If the Bull Mick of Savage Eye fame were here I'm pretty sure I know what his appraisal would be of his outfit and that award, and Id be agreeing with him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I wore that exact same dress and got thrown out, it's pure sexism. I looked way better!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

All these best dressed things are rigged. The judges get kitted out in a designers gear (usually from Kildare) and they pick somebody who is wearing that same designers clothes to win. The winner gets to plug that designer on TV. 3-4 loans or keeps of designer dresses for advertising.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I found another photo of the woman who won the prize;

Link - http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/00Ce9Kuc71czk/613x459.jpg?fit=scale&background=000000

She's the one in the middle behind the horse at the front.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Go.......

Seriously, if that was the best dress there on the day, its a very sad day indeed.

I found another photo of the woman who won the prize;

Link - http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/00Ce9Kuc71czk/613x459.jpg?fit=scale&background=000000

She's the one in the middle behind the horse at the front.

Bit 'nippy' on the (her) right is it??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

She would give you one too. A big poke - in the eye with that bloody stupid hat!
    That should be classed as a dangerous weapon! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭Wossack

hah

613x459.jpg?fit=scale&background=000000

<==>

r0ywpg.jpg

/edit aw, no imbeds :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,329 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

I can't believe everyone thinks she's hot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭lau1247

inpho_00622114-318x480.jpg

4110444266.jpg

Is it just me or does the two dress she won looked the same style except different centre colour??

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭LoYL

Did they have to give her a rosette?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭amacca

those fcukin hats rarely improve the way the wimmins look

I can tell by the expression on yer ones face we wouldn't get on.............wouldn't be able to have any fun with her, she wouldnt like my cock jokes at all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Kopparberg Strawberry and Lime

amacca wrote: »
    those fcukin hats rarely improve the way the wimmins look

I can tell by the expression on yer ones face we wouldn't get on.............wouldn't be able to have any fun with her, she wouldnt like my cock jokes at all

I personally like that hats the cover all of the face...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

All the years of screaming about equality and they fall for the 'lovely girl' sh*te every time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Sala

Fluting around in a big hat on thursday afternoon is so 2007 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Bonita810

Two prices in such a short time, so funny;P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I actually saw her at the show and the best wasn't nice on her at all, it was clingy in all the wrong places and you could see her spanx! I thought there were nicer outfits.

But then I'm no fashion expert...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

LizT wrote: »
    I actually saw her at the show and the best wasn't nice on her at all, it was clingy in all the wrong places and you could see her spanx!
    When I wore it, it really accentuated my erection.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

Not the easiest thing to masturbate to but got there eventually

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

That dress is atrocious..

Kind of reminds me of this

carrieto.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Her hat and hairstyling is gorgeous. She made the hat herself so maybe that swung it for her?

I've seen a few photos of the dress. It really didn't suit her shape. She bagged herself a nice trip to New York anyhoo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

She's got very knobbly knees

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Cassidy28

She has lovely teeth

• Advertisement
Advertisement