Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from leaving cert

Options
  • 17-08-2012 12:23am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 88 ✭✭

Tonight I posted a helpful comment in a thread in the LC forum, my comment contradicted an unwarranted, uninformed post earlier in the thread.

I was happy to leave it at that

But...

First my grammar was attacked, I'm dyslexic, this was upsetting and fostered a hostile atmosphere in the thread.

At first I thought the mod randylonghorn (bit sexual for a mod on a mainly underage forum, but I digress) was coming to my aid as a relatively new poster who was under fire. Turns out he wasn't, which was later obvious when I noticed his warning to the poster who attacked me was laced with a plethora of cliquey smileys.

So,my next post although harsh is really a matter of biology. Flight or flight.
    As a cornered beast I mustered a tireless verbal assault on my assailant.

randyhugecock or whatever his name is decided to ban me and then him and my assailant continued to discuss me in my absence, they decided it was easy to be brave when I couldn't reply.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I can't actually believe that you are contesting this ban, or even trying to justify your disgraceful behaviour. The abuse in your post was completely unnecessary, and that sort of behaviour is completely unacceptable on boards. I'm bypassing the usual DRF procedure and upgrading your ban to a permanent siteban. Go take your vitriol somewhere else.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement