Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Häagen-Dazs vs Ben & Jerry's

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

B&J Cookie Dough but I'll only buy it when it's half price.
    Though I don't find the chocolate ice cream in B&J very nice at all.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31 brick_top

Digy123 wrote: »
    B&J Cookie Dough.......emmmmmmm

haagen dazs pralines and caramel is much nicer

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31 brick_top

my favourite ice cream of all is maxi twist but I cant seem to get it in bulk like corneto or magnum

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

I love B&J for their slightly wacky flavours, but I have to say I'm a savage for Haagen Dazs Strawberry Cheesecake. I could eat a whole tub of that bad boy and possibly go back for seconds... :O

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭jahalpin

I prefer HD to Ben and Jerrys

My favourite is HD Vanilla, followed by "Praline and Cream" and Baileys

Some of the B and J flavours are ok though, the Peanut Butter Cup is nice and with 25% off in Cineworld with my Premium Unlimited card it would really be rude not to get some

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭billion dollar baby

Haagen Dazs all the way for me. Mint Leaves and Chocolate is the most divine flavour I've ever had. Also love Pralines and Cream. I like the odd Ben and Jerrys but I don't like the way you can't buy Cherry Garcia in the tubs anymore only at the cinema

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 66 ✭✭corklad12

Häagen-Dazs Baileys!

Advertisement