Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interested in Film-Score Collaboration?

• 17-08-2012 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I have some experience as an electronic producer but not really true to any particular genre. I have a good bit of time on my hands at the moment and I'm looking for something to focus on.

If anyone (college students in particular but whoever) is looking for someone to work with on scoring their video/media productions I'd be very interested in talking.

Nothing too ambitious, I'm thinking works under half an hour. But I'd be very open-minded if something is longer.

Style-wise, I'm thinking ambient, modern-classical, electronica, etc. I'm not a songwriter, and that's not my forté. Soundscapism (is that even a word) is what I'd be interested in.

PM me if you're interested and I can send you some examples of my work.

Advertisement