Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick City Bus Services

• 17-08-2012 4:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,464 ✭✭✭✭

Using www.journeyplanner.transportforireland.ie/ I have compiled the attached map of Limerick City bus services. However, I am not happy that I have it right. I have only added Bus Éireann and Eurobus routes for the moment - I don't understand the other bus routes yet.

Note that some routes, especially the 304/304a have many route variations and not all have been mapped.

Route 303 and 306 appear confused in the city centre.

I'm not certain of the routings of various routings between Shelbourne Road and the Shannon.

Some of the minor detours would seem to be incorrect.

Some routes appear not to have poles at the bus stops! :eek:

Any comments welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭highlydebased

The Eurobus does not go down by brookfield (down to 2 roundabouts before turning back onto the Dublin Road) even though their site claims it does

The 303B/306 go in and out of town along the Black route by the river on this map- not as you have indicated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

They don't call the 304A the magical mystery tour for nothing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,464 ✭✭✭✭Victor

The magical 304 in all it's glory.

The city-Raheen legs of some of the route variations aren't shown.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Not sure about the 303b, Victor but this is the route of the 303a. It doesnt go via Mallow Street or the Shannon Bridge.

Advertisement