Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manage standing order

Options
  • 17-08-2012 7:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,802 ✭✭✭✭

Hi
    I have a current Standing Order Account I wish to remove.
    I clicked on the payee I wished to remove, clicked on "cancel", the next page showed confirmation of cancellation so I clicked on "cancel standing order".
    A confirmation page then came up of the cancellation to the payee, so I clicked on "365 home".
    I then went back into Manage Standing Orders, and the payee I thought I had deleted is still there and is active.

Have I done something wrong?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Graham

Hi Panthro,

Thanks for your query. You haven't done anything wrong; it just takes one working day for a cancelled Standing Order to update on our system. If the Standing Order is still showing on your 365online tomorrow, please contact Banking365 on 0818 365 365 and a representative will be happy to look into it for you.

Thanks,
    Graham

• Registered Users Posts: 14,802 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Hi Panthro,

Thanks for your query. You haven't done anything wrong; it just takes one working day for a cancelled Standing Order to update on our system. If the Standing Order is still showing on your 365online tomorrow, please contact Banking365 on 0818 365 365 and a representative will be happy to look into it for you.

Thanks,
    Graham
    That's sound, cheers for getting back to me Graham!
    Panthro

Advertisement