Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I get a new username?

Options
  • 17-08-2012 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

A moderator contacted me to tell me I need to change my username.

How do I do this?

Would appreciate help with this.

Thanks.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You're getting yours done direct by an admin, so just reply to the PM with the new choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

If I change mine, will people be able to find me?
    I want a low profile. But I like my name still.
    Some anonymous assholes keep sending me ****e on my formspring thing. It's just annoying that they can get on there just to tell me to piss off.
    99% of it is good though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Your UID will stay the same, and the previous nick field should show the old name (if the admin remembers).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

If I change mine, will people be able to find me?
    I want a low profile. But I like my name still.
    Some anonymous assholes keep sending me ****e on my formspring thing. It's just annoying that they can get on there just to tell me to piss off.
    99% of it is good though.

Why not just remove the link to your formspring that's in your sig then? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

alwaysadub wrote: »
    Why not just remove the link to your formspring that's in your sig then? :confused:
    But that's why it's there. It would be giving in. I shouldn't have to remove it.
    If they PM me on boards they would be banned but on formspring people are anonymous.
    I'd say it's the same person over and over again. I'd love to know who it is, I have a few ideas anyway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement