Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to deposit general household waste (black bags)

Options
  • 17-08-2012 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭

Hi,

Missed the bin collection this morning. Does anyone know where I can bring black backs of rubbish? (North Dublin) dublinwaste.ie only deals with the recyclable stuff. This is the 'grey bin' stuff i'm talking about.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭FensterDJ

Bring them over to my apartment block and just dump them in front of our bin shed, and sure if a few bags get ripped open and thei contents are strewn all over the common areas, what harm at all, some nice resident will clean it up

That's what most of North Dublin seems to do anyway

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

There's a place the Ringsend side of the East Link takes black bags.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 danny50

For us northsiders city council have a depot at Shamrock Terrace. €4 for each black bag of rubbish.
    Coming from fairview go over canal bridge 150 mtrs and turn left bottom of lane on rhs. details on dcc website not open sat or sun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Here's a link to the Dublin City Council waste site, it lists all the centres where you can dispose of household waste and the prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭anto9

FensterDJ wrote: »
    Bring them over to my apartment block and just dump them in front of our bin shed, and sure if a few bags get ripped open and thei contents are strewn all over the common areas, what harm at all, some nice resident will clean it up

That's what most of North Dublin seems to do anyway

Thats really good of you ,now all we need to know is where do you live ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Gremlin

Thanks everyone, brought them to Ringsend yesterday. €4 per bag. Just one thing to note if anyone is going over there, you need coins and exact change to pay.

Advertisement