Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Morningside, Brisbane..

Options
  • 17-08-2012 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Going to view a place in Morningside on Monday, 7k outside Brissy.
    Does anyone live or has lived here?
    Anything good/bad to say about the place?

Cheers, L :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Live in Camp Hill which is around the corner from morningside.

Not a bad area to live in but I got sick of public transport (and I'm only home for so long every 2 weeks as I FIFO) so I've gotten a car. If you'll be livin there full time you'll need one.

It's mostly quiet. I live close to Carindale shopping centre which is a plus.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Joe Gt

Live in Morningside , moved recently from Waterford in Logan , love it here, 10min walk to cinema , bus outside our door , train/shops 15min walk , 15min to city cat, 15 to Bulimba etc
    Me and my gf both have cars and drive to work , me 8 mile plaines and gf to Lutwyche Road , 20 min drive for us both

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭lippy11

Thanks Joe, going to keep looking around the Morningside area.. Viewings haven't been successful yet...
    Wish agents didn't waste our time by placing ad's with misleading pictures and information on some properties :(
    This house hunting gets tiresome after ahwile!!!

Advertisement