Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Klipsch Image X10i earphones - €104.99 (RRP €249.99)

Options
  • 17-08-2012 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭

Blitzme.ie currently have the X10i's on sale. Ordered from the site before and had no problems. I've only recently ordered the S4i's myself but wish I held out for these. The earphones have pretty good reviews and would be ideal for somebody in the market for a pair.
    47.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭Zab

Seems to be a good price all right. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭arch_stanton

Zab wrote: »
    Seems to be a good price all right. Cheers.

This price is close to the too good to be true zone. Does anyone have experience with blitzme? They seem to be around for about a year and they are promoted by joe.ie but there's little or no user comment on the web.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,416 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

DubDJ wrote: »
    Ordered from the site before and had no problems.
    47.jpg

OP has had no problems with them in his transaction with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

This price is close to the too good to be true zone. Does anyone have experience with blitzme? They seem to be around for about a year and they are promoted by joe.ie but there's little or no user comment on the web.

I ordered computer cleaning wipes from them. They have a FB page too that had comments from people who were happy with what they got. So I don't think you need to worry about them. This is one of the better deals they've had. Usually it's docking stations and computer accessories.

Combined with PayPal and CC protection it's worth a shot anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭iknorr

probably fine.

i imagine the massive price reduction is due to the new range of headphones being released shortly by Klipsch. http://www.klipsch.com/coming-soon

• Registered Users Posts: 8,017 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

I got the Klipsch S4i's that the op mentioned at Christmas time from blitzme. Think they were €50 which is about €30 less than retail. Everything went smoothly and they arrived after about 2 weeks. I would love to get these headphones but 2 pairs of similar headphones would be silly.

The price for the X10i's is good but its not SO good that it would make me suspicious of the offer.

Actually, I've belatedly realized that the biggest worry here is them providing fakes, possibly without fully realizing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭positron

Just a word of caution if any motorcyclists are thinking of getting these (or most other Klipsch models like X1 etc) - Klipsch design their earphones in such a way that it sticks out of the ear a bit - making it absolutely useless to wear under the helmet. And it hurts more when you take off the helmet - seriously painful. Just fyi.

Zab wrote: »
    Actually, I've belatedly realized that the biggest worry here is them providing fakes, possibly without fully realizing it.

I emailed Blitzme about this and got a timely response saying that Blitzme's parent company ( http://www.tnsdistribution.com/ ) is an official distributor for Klipsch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭arch_stanton

Thanks everyone. I was worried about fakes too. They're pretty common with certain brands. I'm going to place my order now before the clock ticks down

Advertisement