Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maxi Cosi loola

Options
  • 17-08-2012 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭

Hi
    My friend has offered us a maxi cosi buggy and carrycot in perfect condition, we may have to buy a car seat as she is still using hers, do we have to buy the same brand/model, or does anyone know if other brands fit into the chassis of a maxi cosi?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Princessa

We bought the maxi cosi mura buggy and hard carrycot to go with it. When i was in the shop ordering the carrycot the girl was trying to sell me some of the maxi cosi car seats as she was bragging that maxi cosi give you all the adaptors on the buggys to clip the car seats and carrycots on. You dont have to buy the adaptors seperatly like other models.

I have a car seat already thats not maxi cosi so it dont bother me if it dont clip onto the buggy frame but i got the impression from her in the shop that it was only maxi cosi that would fit onto it. Ask in one of the baby shops. You might then be able to get a nice second hand one on adverts.ie or something. Hope this kind of help....

Advertisement