Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Premier League

Options
  • 17-08-2012 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭

Hello,

We`ve set up a Fantasy Premier League for UL students; unofficially of course.
    We are not affiliated with the running of the university.
    We`re just some students having a laugh at other teams dismal performance, while staunchly defending our own whacky decisions.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

code is: 1530579-357062

P.S. I searched for a UL league and it appears none currently exists. Should we be incorrect please let us know, we can delete this league and join the existing one.

Remember it`s not the taking part, it`s the right to goad your classmates that`s important.

Have fun
    Brian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Excellent idea. Joined. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Stephen_Byrne

I know that Thomond Student Times sport section runs one for all the limerick colleges. From their facebook page:

We're a bit late getting back into the swing of things, owing to Erasmus, turning turf and the effort being put into junior b this year- But here is the Limerick College's Fantasy Premier League code.
    634428-161541

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭McFry

Cool idea. Joined both. I'm Phillip J. Fry. Probably should have made a new account this year. Also as usual I was late making the team due to work so I'll be added for game week 2...

Advertisement