Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband speed dropped?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭curehead

just to add also reconnected my apple tv which never worked since i moved here and 2 mobiles and a lap top running off wifi with absolutely no lag
    life is good :D
    mightn't leave the house for a while :)
    lots of movies and stuff to download and watch
    all legitimate of course ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

curehead wrote: »
    just to add also reconnected my apple tv which never worked since i moved here and 2 mobiles and a lap top running off wifi with absolutely no lag
    life is good :D
    mightn't leave the house for a while :)
    lots of movies and stuff to download and watch
    all legitimate of course ;)

How do you find the wireless range on it?
    The TP-Link I got from Powercity (slightly different model) had fairly poor wifi range (before it died, so poor range could have been related to whatever fault led it to die)

works perfectly all over the house even outside in the car :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭RHJ

This post has been deleted.

There should be a sticky thread about this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭scwazrh

Just to add an update to this . It's been a week since I bought the new router and I have not had to restart it once .Download speed is consistent at around 10mbps which is what I'm paying for so for the first time ever I am getting value for money with eircom.
    If anyone is struggling with eircom slow speeds and dropped connection , the solution is a new modem for €50 from Argos

Advertisement