Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what does a garda letter look like?

• 17-08-2012 2:28pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

does it have any offical stamp on it ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭marshbaboon

It comes wrapped in bacon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭LoYL

It has big letters.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

if that was the case id eat it ;)

saiint wrote: »
    if that was the case id eat it ;)

Don't be ridiculous. The bacon isn't cooked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

when you open it a really loud siren goes off

WooooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭davetherave

Oh I get it. You are saying that it is wrapped in bacon because you are calling them pigs. That is fu king amazing, I have honesty never heard that one before. Do you write your own material or do you just spout off ****e on the Internet all day?

Oh I get it. You are saying that it is wrapped in bacon because you are calling them pigs. That is fu king amazing, I have honesty never heard that one before. Do you write your own material or do you just spout off ****e on the Internet all day?

Your salty tears are delicious. Please cry more, you sustain me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

saiint wrote: »
    does it have any offical stamp on it ?

Why do you need to know? Trying a forgery?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

dont hold back mate, tell him what you really think :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

Your salty tears are delicious. Please cry more, you sustain me.

Stewie, is that you?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭Colmustard

YAY

Lets play spot the garde.

Try here, or maybe here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement