Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoos and muscle gaining

Options
  • 17-08-2012 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭

i was just wondering have any of ye had any problems with ye're tattoos if ye go to the gym alot and have gained in size? Have your tattoos stretched?

I ask because I'm an avid user of the gym but also want to get my first tattoo and was wondering are there and repercussions?
    Thanks.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum mods!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

I'd actually like to know this too! Anyone? :) Bump!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭dearg lady

There could be an issue, is the tattoo goin to be somewhere you work out a lot? When I got a tattoo on my leg, he followed the line of the calf muscle, so at least if i built it up, the tattoo would still follow the same line.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭antocann

this has been covered loads of times on here , no one really seemed to have any problems with it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

Thanks guys! I'll see ye soon with my first tat :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Thanks! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

antocann wrote: »
    this has been covered loads of times on here , no one really seemed to have any problems with it

Aye, I've never had any problems anyway and I've put on 1.5 stone since January with different forms of training.

Advertisement