Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XC facilities in South Dublin

Options
  • 17-08-2012 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

I've got a horse on livery up near Killegar that I'm bringing back into work for her first hunting season. I'm wondering is there any XC facilities in that area or not too far away that are available to use?
    Even just people with a few XC jumps in their fields that they give people permission to use occasionally for money etc. My own place has no jumps in the fields and I'm dying to take her out for a spin over a few rusticky type fences!!

Any info or advice appreciated. :)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Would Bel-Air in Ashford be too far?What about Brennanstown?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

HVL Stud I think have a cross country, other than that Brennanstown.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Pocabella

Where's HVL stud? I need to hack to wherever I'm going realistically.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

HVL Stud is up the hill on the right past killegar.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭silverfox88

Don't think HVL has Xc! I'm around there as well, don't think there's anywhere hacking distance nearby!

• Advertisement
Advertisement