Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bass tabs for Republic of loose?

• 17-08-2012 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Anybody out there know the bass tabs for awful cold by republic of loose? Cant find them anywhere!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭9959

Try a few of the earlier albums by 'Prince', you'll find most of them there.

9959 wrote: »
    Try a few of the earlier albums by 'Prince', you'll find most of them there.

Sorry about that Naoise, it was a cheap shot. Your post was unattended for so long, I thought someone should have the decency to reply. Perhaps it would have been better had I not. Don't know about Bass tabs for ROL, but I'm pretty sure that they must be available somewhere in internetland. I know it sounds obvious, but have you tried looking for the chords, 'rooting' them and taking it from there. You never know, you might come up with some interesting bass lines yourself. Good luck hunting!

Hi Naoise. Had a quick listen to 'Awful Cold' on YouTube. It's basically the same riff throughout the song. From what I can make out by ear the riff is
    AA EFsharp AA
    E octave E/ F sharp octave F sharp/ G octave G/ B octave B
    AA EFsharp AA
    EEE FsharpFsharp G

It might not be bang-on, but it's a start. Hope this helps,

Advertisement