Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Player Faces, Crests, Logos Etc

Options
  • 17-08-2012 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has links to download player faces, crests, logos etc in Football Manager 2012. I've heard of a megapack that contains everything, but can't seem to find anything myself.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,921 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Cheers. Just downloading the big face pack now and then will download the logo pack. They're huge files but at least I'll have them for FM 13 if I download them now anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Mars Bar wrote: »

Have another place or direct link for player faces etc.?

FM-Base links over to sortsiout or whatever,

Who want you to sign up to a membership plan to download.
    If not you have to download everything in split packs of 50, and go through three "want to signup" screens ebfore downloading each one.

**** that noise

I've never been directed elsewhere by fm base.

Mars Bar wrote: »
    I've never been directed elsewhere by fm base.

Its sending me to some croc download service. Need to type captcha before each one

And its in like 30 parts : /

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

There's also FM Scout here

Although a lot of those graphics packs tend to be very big, most of the time it'll be downloaded with a torrent.

TheDoc wrote: »
    Its sending me to some croc download service. Need to type captcha before each one

And its in like 30 parts : /

That's strange. I just click on the +download button and it starts downloading for me immediately.

Have you got a link to what exactly you are downloading?

I got yours to work in the end, found the little torrent link buried away.

And Dravos link I got some other packs

Thanks to both :)

excellent!

Advertisement