Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I finally found the septic tank payment site

Options
  • 17-08-2012 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

I finally found where you pay the septic tank payment, yesterday. It's at the website www.preserveourwater.ie
    I am mystified by this name, which has nothing about septic tanks in it anywhere. I am also mystified as to why this is not being publicised by the government, who profess their desire that septic tank owners register, and who have offered a discount of forty-five Euro to all who register before September 28th.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,609 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

You sure?

Link doesn't work for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭virino

So sorry! Here is the link:

https://www.protectourwater.ie/

Protect, not Preserve! Thanks for telling me, NIMAN.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭the-jojo-axiom

I'm trying to register online for a relative and I'm actually fit to punch something very hard. Christ this website is awful, slow and user-hating. Aaaaaargh! It won't let me login, just takes 10 minutes loading then deciding the recaptcha (that's largely illegible) is wrong. Who the feck creates these ****e websites for the government and how much are they paid??????

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭virino

the-jojo-axiom, I'm so sorry that you are having so much trouble logging in, also I hope you are using the second link I posted, not the first, which doesn't exist. I just tried the link and it works fine. Maybe it was down or something last night.

Advertisement