Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strawberry Chocolate

Options
  • 17-08-2012 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if you can get strawberry chocolate anywhere?

I remember years ago they did Hella's chocolate with a strawberry filling which was gorgeous, but it seems like strawberry chocolate is hard to find.
    I know Lindt do one, but the filling is liquidy (such a word?) and tastes vile.
    I'm looking for something with a soft centre, mousse or fondant.
    Anyone?

PS Remember Pink Panther bars!! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

fussyonion wrote: »
    PS Remember Pink Panther bars!! :D
    I have this memory of eating them when I must have been about 2 years old :D

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Pomplamousse

You could try Thorntons? I know they definitely used to do chocolate lollipops and bars that were strawberry flavour, no idea if that's still the case though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,284 ✭✭✭Archeron

Keep an eye out in the Euro2 shops, I've seen bars in there like the Hella ones you used to be able to buy, strawberry and toffee ones. No idea what brand they were though.

I dont think they have them all the time though, have just seen them on occasion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

Aldi have strawberry yoghurt filled chocolate which is good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭wonton

The polish shop on moore street sell these

5085313268_88ecac80b5.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

I've tried that Milka bar and it's nicer than the aldi chocolate

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Thanks for your replies everyone...that Milka bar looks nice. I'll also check Aldi and the €2 shop.
    Cheers for your help :)

Advertisement