Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi from sligo train station to skreen

Options
  • 17-08-2012 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭

Hello. Just wondering how much a taxi fare would be from train station in sligo to skreen?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 sebastianne

Its about 16 miles (25Km) of a trip, maybe 30 minutes or less in a taxi. I'm only guessing but I'd say it would be at least €30.

I'd ask taxi drivers for their best price, I wouldnt take that journey on a meter. So ask a few and then choose the cheapest?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭saywhatyousee

Haggle with them most taxi drivers would do it off the meter for 30 if your going by the meter 40-50 id say

• Registered Users Posts: 35 duckie80

unless its cheaper during the day, it wud be around 60 euro at nite..

I do it for 20 ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭warriorpoet

Not trying to be funny, but if you're coming from the train, wouldn't it be cheaper to get off in Collooney and have a taxi booked from there?? Just a thought....

Advertisement