Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any recommendation for New House Alarm (Pre-Wired)

Options
  • 17-08-2012 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendation for an alarm system for a Newly built House that has been pre-wired? I have a large number of windows and aside from the Front & Back Door we also have two sets of double doors. I'd like the idea of a Front & Back door entry panel - We have been wired for a number of internal motion sensors too - Also the Garage has alarm wires so would a single system cover both. GSM & PSTN Dialing would be a requirement and SMS alerting would be a requirement too - I'd also like to view/set/unset the alarm status from the internet if possible or check error/alert codes so if any alarms exist that support all or most of the above or if you have any URL's to locations with alarm comparisons then that would be most welcome.

I'm also interested in a DIY installation so any view / experience in relation to system installations would be great - Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement