Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sending a fax Drogheda

Options
  • 17-08-2012 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I would ne able to send a large enough fax in Drogheda? I have never had to to do this so I have no idea where to start??
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭tribalwings

I'd try the likes of Image on Trinity St or Cti on North Quay. I think they send faxes

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭highlandseoghan

There is a shop on peter street I cant remember the name of it, its a blue internet cafe. They do photocopying and as far as I know they send faxes too not sure how much they charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭bewhiched

Yeah the resource centre on the quays there are brilliant and very very helpful!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Thanks for the help will try tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

There is a shop on peter street I cant remember the name of it, its a blue internet cafe. They do photocopying and as far as I know they send faxes too not sure how much they charge.

if its the same one im thinking of its a ripp off all i wanted was a print out of 1 page (a bording pass) which i had on a usb stick he said i had to pay to use the computer 2.50 and then 1.50 for print any where else i had it done was a 15 cent charge per

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭highlandseoghan

It was a while since I was in, I just got a page copied but wow thats robbery the price he was trying to charge you. Crap at prices like that he wont stay in business too long.

Advertisement