Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RCSI pharmacy question

• 17-08-2012 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Is there anybody who did not have enough points for RCSI pharmacy first round .Then got their papers appealed and upgraded with then enough points.
    Were you allowed into that course that year a.k.a was their spaces left ?
    Or did you have to wait another year .:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

I don't know about RCSI but in TCD, people who got offers in round two for Pharmacy were able to start immediately. I'm not sure if that'll be the case this year though with the fairly big increase in demand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I don't know about RCSI but in TCD, people who got offers in round two for Pharmacy were able to start immediately. I'm not sure if that'll be the case this year though with the fairly big increase in demand.
    Round 2, Party, or after the appeals results in October?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

IIRC, around 4/5 people in round two (That I know of anyway, this is all hearsay within the class) and two who started in october after appeals.

Advertisement