Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCAS clearing

• 17-08-2012 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

I have not applied to UCAS this year (actually I filled it out , arranged for it to be sent through the school , and the principal never sent it , I was fuming at the time.) Anyway , can I get a course through UCAS clearing , having no account for 2012

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Liveforrugby

No you cannot, and besides you wouldn't want to, it's just a whole bunch of reject courses which no one has filled being offered out to anyone who is willing to take them

No you cannot, and besides you wouldn't want to, it's just a whole bunch of reject courses which no one has filled being offered out to anyone who is willing to take them

Not particularly true, I know people who have got pharmacy, physio, dietetics etc through clearing.

Advertisement